2.1 Member Information Users can create a member account via the website by manually providing information to us, such as
- Name - Surname or Nickname;
- Date of Birth;
- Thai National ID Card Number, Passport Number, Taxpayer Number, Bank Account Number, Credit Card Number;
- Address for Mailing, Collecting Money, Delivering Goods;
- Home Telephone or Mobile Telephone Number;
- E-mail address;
- IP address;
- User Image;
- Online Social Media Account Number;
- Country of Residence;
- Name and Address of Educational Institute;
- Name and Address of Company;
- Information about Browsers and Devices;
- Information Gathered through Cookies, etc.,
- Information on the use of Application;
- Other Information sent to us by Users.
2.2 Information from websites and mobile devices
Data may be collected from browser, computer equipments or users’ communication devices and that are automatically saved on our servers which includes the IP address, software and hardware features, web pages, users browsing content or visiting machine, identification number, other device identifiers or system information, etc. Such actions may occur at our website or on related third party platforms (as specified under the Scope of Policy and Information Control).
2.3 Talk Information Users’ talks may be a collected with the purpose of safety in usage as specified under the terms and conditions on the use of the Talk Menu or for the other purpose as it is deemed appropriate.
2.4 Additional Information There may be legitimate links to information obtained from business partners or third parties with various information in the accounts of the users that we are holding.
2.5 IP Address, Cookies and Device Serial Number
- Certain types of data may be collected through technologies such as cookies, pixels, and browser storage or users’ equipments. In this sense, cookies are small font data files collecting information on the computer, mobile telephone or other devices of users;
- Due to the work of cookies and web server that can record what users are interested in or have ever visited and save settings on the computer, mobile telephone or other devices of users, they therefore shall be effective to restore the recording value automatically for the next website visit or, in other words, cookies are used to make users use the website more easily without necessarily requiring them to go through the login process repeatedly when the users will enter to visit the website later. Practically, we will use both permanent and temporary cookies which, in this respect, the permanent type of cookie will remain on the user’s computer for longer time than that of the temporary type while the temporary cookie type will be deleted automatically when the browser window is closed.
2.6 Actions implemented on our important information:
Normally, we will ask you not to send and not to disclose other important personal information such as information about race, national origin, religion or other faiths, political opinion, sexual behavior, health information, criminal history or status of being a Labor Union member except in some cases where important information is requested which, in this respect, we will send an expressly clear consent request form to the return contact channel provided by the users in the personal information.
Usage by Underage Persons:
Persons under the age of 18 shall not be entitled to use the website or service and we will not gather any information from children or other incompetent natural persons specified by law. If our website or service should be accessible or used, a consent from the respective parent or guardian or superior must be obtained in order that the rights of such persons can be protected. If a website user should be under the age of 18 without the consent of the parent, guardian or superior, we will immediately delete your information from the system in the event which we have known the fact that we have gathered the information from that person. Provided, however, that if any persons should believe that we have gathered information from users under the age of 18 by error or accident, inquiries can be made to Tel: 662-294-0178-81 #269